I have just received this blog award from Jo and I am thrilled Thanks Jo.
There are some little rules attached after you receive the award and these are:To link back to the person who gave you the award, then list five things you like spending your time on. You then get the chance to pass the award to five people who inspire and support your creativity. This can either be through sharing their amazing work or by leaving kind comments on your blog.
Five thing I like spending my time on are:-
1. Spending time with my family, my daughter is at university in Bristol so I don't see her very often, although we text and phone alot its great when we all get together.
2. Watching my son play in his Band (Elmor) He is an amazing guitarist and I am very proud.
3. Crafting is my passion and I spend every spare moment in my little craft room creating. I find it very relaxing after a hard day at work.
4. I also love to take pictures, I am not very good at it but still enjoy it.
5. I also like gardening, particularly my little vegetable plot.
I would like to send the award to these people who inspire me with their fantastic designs:-