Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Polka Dots!!!

 This weeks challenge theme at The Shabby Tea Room is "Polka Dots", I love polka dots and the paper I have used is a digital paper freebie from Chubby Birds.  I have had this kit for ages and am not sure if its still available, I have done a quick search on 2Peas but can't find it!

Its a very simple card for me but I have resisted adding anything else as I like the end product.
















This is the inspirational photograph from The Shabby Tea Room, I think it must be soup but I am not sure!!



5 comments:

Barb said...

That inspiration photo is a funny one! Love your polka dotted card, Sally! Beautiful colors and lovely design!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet. such a lovely card, Sally!

Brenda said...

I love this design and color combo Sally! Those torn edges and the bracket border is just gorgeous!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Sally. Your polka dots are wonderful

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card Sally!! Love the borders and those beautiful butterflies! Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa