I have had fun making another card for the texture challenge over at the Lily Pad blog, The flower is made by cutting out the back petals with my Big Shot and the Flower Layers die, I then ran it through my herringbone embossing folder and coloured. The center is just made using the rolling method and some orange patterned PP.
Just another angle to show the flower more closely.
I was lucky enough to win a place on Latrices' online "Handmade Holidays" course and one of the projects is a "Holiday Wreath" Now the only twig rings I could find were really expensive so I decided to make my own.
I went for a lovely walk over the common and cut some bendy twigs which I then wove into a ring and secured with a little wire and some gardeners twine.
I then added some fabric poinsettias, berries, fir cones and cinnamon sticks, winding wires in to secure and then adding a drop of glue with my glue gun.
I am really pleased with the end result and at a fraction of the cost of a shop wreath!!
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend, hope you have a great one too.