Thursday 22 August 2013

Yippee I have been able to make some cards!



































At last my hand is beginning to feel alot better and the swelling has now gone down, which means I have been able to make a couple of cards for the challenge at Hero Arts. I made this first one after spotting the Poste image in the back of my scrap basket.

The second card I made with Barbs Grey challenge in mind, adding a touch of pink!




























We are having fabulous weather here at the moment and my garden is looking so pretty I just had to add a photo of my Hibiscus, its been really beautiful this year!


Thanks for visiting.



7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

So happy you are crafting again - beautiful cards too - I just love the grey flowers with the pink!!

Betty said...

Glad you are able to stamp again and love your card for Barb's challenge - I'm hope my HA order comes soon so I can play with that stamp set. I had two friends this summer who injured a hand - couldn't even shuffle cards or hardly deal when we played bridge.

Brenda said...

Ooh Sally! These are so beautiful! So glad that you are up to crafting again! That flower card is simply beautiful!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Happy that you can create again ... thanks for highlighting Barb's challenge - I missed it on the flickr group somehow. Love cards ... and what a pretty hibiscus.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards Sally, I especially love the grey one. Glad to hear you are mending well :) Cathy x

Dawn T said...

Glad you hand is better Sally. Beautiful cards today and your hibiscus is very pretty

Ruby Craft said...

Beautiful cards! Glad to hear your hand is better and you are able to create again!