Sunday, 29 December 2013

A new challenge!


Over at the Hero Arts group Jacqueline has set a little challenge to get our card making kick started after the Christmas break.  The challenge is to case a card that you have been wanting to case and never got round to it!!  This is my card and its a CASE of this stunner by Iwona! I decided to go with blues as I have some new blue inks that I wanted to try, not really a summer colour as I would normally go with warm colours such as red, pink or orange. I am pleased with the finished effect though.

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

So glad you played along, this card is absolutely stunning, Sally!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Beautiful Sally! Happy new year!

Dawn Turley said...

just fabulous Sally. Iwona is so awesome to CASE..

Barb Ghig said...

I love that you used these pretty shades of blue for your card...it's so pretty, Sally!!!

Brenda said...

I love these colours Sally and the composition is just beautiful! Happy 2014!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous... I now want to CASE YOUR card! Happy New Year to you and your family Sally, big blog buddy hugs, Jo x