Saturday, 22 February 2014

Another CAS card.



I seem to be going through a CAS card phase at the moment, I really love the effect with all the white space on a card, it gives a really clean and bright look.  I remember Jennifer Mcguire using her dies in different ways in the Holiday Card Workshop that I took part in and tried to use the same technique with my lattice die.  I am really please with this effect.  This is another card for the HA Birthdays challenge in the "Anything Goes" category.

Have a great weekend.


6 comments:

Betty said...

what a neat design, Sally! and love the colors - also love white space - i think it's necessary in cards and life too!

Dawn Turley said...

this is just awesome Sally. Love the colours and patterns you have used.

Cindi said...

So pretty!

Heather Maria said...

This is such a pretty card, Sally! I love your design and wow your butterfly looks stunning!

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card, Sally!!

Brenda in IN said...

So pretty. The butterfly is awesome and the like the paper you used.