Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Italy was beautiful!!!


I am back from my holidays and the rest has been great, my back is still a little sore but hopefully I am on the mend.  ( Thanks for all the good wishes ladies!!)

Here are a few of my holiday snaps of beautiful Lake Garda!


This is a beautiful Villa set on the edges of the lake.


Stunning Bardolino, it was a little overcast when we visited but still very hot!


Picturesque Desinzano!





We relaxed in the heat with a glass of Aperol Spritz!!  Delicious!


Now I have to catch up with blogland and hopefully get card making again!


9 comments:

Barb said...

Welcome home, Sally! Glad to hear your back is feeling better. Your photos are stunning! Thanks for sharing!

Lin said...

Oh how beautiful, Sally - I feel relaxed just looking at these! Glad you're home; thanks for sharing!

Jacqueline said...

Welcome back, Sally! Your pictures are gorgeous. I can imagine that it was a heavy heat some days as we have had here. Glad you had a good rest and hope your back will be back to normal soon and we will see your cards again!

Dotty Jo x said...

Looks great, I love the Italian lakes! We are just back from Croatia = so hot and sunny! Jo x

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Wonderful pictures and memories. I also went to Italy this summer ... my best trip ever!

joy said...

Welcome back, Sally! I love these beautiful photos and I can see that you had a glorious vacation.

Brenda said...

Welcome back Sally! Sorry I did not know about your back but I am thrilled that you are on the mend! We are dying to go to Italy, but the more I see the more I think once there I may never come back! Gorgeous photos! Can't wait to see you creating again!

Dawn Turley said...

extremely jealous here Sally. Your holiday looks great and I'm glad to hear you had a good time and are feeling rested.

Robin K. said...

Welcome back Sally!! Glad to hear your back is on the mend:). Your photos are absolutely stunning (that cocktail looks so refreshing!)!!!