Wednesday 12 November 2014

More Christmas Cards!



Two more cards (Still loads to do)  This card has the words embossed in metallic gold (hard to see in the photo)  so I am adding it to the challenge at "Virginia's View.  Its good to be making challenge cards again , I really missed being tested with my designs! I am also adding it to the Hero Arts holiday challenge "Mad about Metallics"






This second card used the Hero Arts Winter Town stamp plus my memory box die.  I have added lots of shimmer with my Wink of Stella" pen although it doesn't show in the photo.

Thank you for all the good wishes I have received, hopefully I am on the mend now!



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Both are stunning, Sally! I really have missed your beautiful cards gracing Blogland, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Lovely cards Sally. Glad you are on the improve

Nat said...

beautiful, love both designs!!! :)