Sunday 1 March 2015

Birthday Shaker Card




I am really in to Shaker Cards and decided to make one for my friends Grandsons 2nd Birthday.  I found a really fun design in my Silhouette library with lots of balloons and streamers and knew it would be perfect.




I am really pleased with the finished design, its such a sparkly card.

I am adding this to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, "Anything Goes".

Hope you are all having a great weekend, its a beautiful day here in Surrey, Spring is on its way!!


11 comments:

cheiron said...

So pretty Sally! I love the greens and blues together. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

Lin said...

Blue and green together is fabulous, Sally, I LOVE your card! Pinning this for down the road for my grands!

Nancy said...

WOW! What a FUN card Sally! Perfect for a child's birthday!

Barb said...

Oh, Sally, this card is fabulous! Love the pretty colors and festive feel! So fun!

Nat said...

I'm a big fan of shaker cards, totally fun birthday design :)

Arlene said...

Delightfully sparkly. I do love it. Perfect colors - lots of cheer and fun.

Joan Smith said...

OMG OMG OMG WOW!! Your card is Gorgeous, Fabulous & Fun. You definitely did one outstanding clever and creative job!! OMG Your shaker is amazing WOW I've never seen one done lie this and the colors, the papers, the detail I mean WOW I'm awestruck over what you created. This is going to be the best birthday this kid will ever receive and will definitely make an impact on everyone who sees it they won't even believe their eyes. OMG RIRL! YOU so ROCK!!

Kara Lynne said...

Your shaker card is wonderful! I bet that birthday boy enjoyed shaking it up!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Sally - just love the shaker balloons and streamers! This is such a fun card for Robbie!!

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! I really must try a shaker card... but I'm feelin' the fear! Jo x

Dawn T said...

delightful Sally. I am very impressed with your card.