Wednesday 21 October 2015

Christmas Pillow Box



 I have been playing with my new Poinsettia Stamp and Die from Hero Arts and making some Pillow Boxes ready for Christmas.  First I stamped the poinsettia in green then stamped the outline stamp twice onto red card and embossed in gold.  I fussy cut the top two layers and added sparkle with my Touch of Stella Pen. I also added some gold coloured pearls and some Glossy Accent to the centre of the flower.  The Pillow Box was cut on my Silhouette.   Then I  dry embossed one end of the box for some added texture.

I am adding the to the Make the Day Special "Anything but a card" Challenge.

Its a very wet dull day here in Surrey so perfect for a crafting afternoon.


4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

How gorgeous! Sun is shining here :)

Joan Smith said...

OMG Yep in a word GORGEOUS!! What a presentation!! WOW!! FAB-U-LOUS!!
You totally did a super outstanding creative job!! WOW!! YOU ROCK!!

Jenny said...

So simple and soooo pretty Sally... I love the layered poinsettia and how you finished the gift off with twine too :)
Thanks for another gorgeous project to our challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store x
Jenny x

Unknown said...

Oh wow, what a way to receive a gift! Absolutely beautiful!