Monday 28 December 2015

New Stamps!


Hi, I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and you had time to relax before you had to start work again!
I was lucky enough to receive some new stamps for Christmas and couldn't wait to ink them up. They are the Tim Holtz Flower Garden set and I have had them on my wish list for ages. I love this Echinacea flower and am please with my two cards.  I am adding them to the challenge at Simon Says this week ,which is "Make it Sparkle"



 I would like to wish all my followers a Very Happy and Healthy New Year.


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Sally... What a beautiful stamp! Happy New Year to you and your family, Jo x

Teresa Kline said...

hello Sally! this is stunning!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Teresa Kline said...

so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Dawn T said...

Beautiful card Sally as was the one I received thank you.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year

Ellie Knol said...

I agree with you, these stamps are awesome.. I have them as well, and you made some beautiful cards with it!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous cards, Sally - Happy New Year!