Monday 2 May 2016

A special Anniversary!


My sons fiance has asked me to make a card for her parents 30th Wedding Anniversary, which is the  pearl anniversary.  I got cracking and ended up[ making two cards as I am not sure I really like the first I made.  Both cards are really simple, made of Die Cuts and dry embossing, I have also added a sentim,ent cut on my silhouette machine.




They were  both quite hard to photograph as the weather here is quite dull today. Hopefully she will like one of them.



I will also add this card to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge which this week is "Anything Goes"

Its a long weekend in the UK  and the weather is not playing ball, dull and showers, its looking good for later in the week though.



2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Both are so elegant Sally. Love the white on white and the texture of the embossing

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two stunning cards, Sally - don't know which one I like better - both are so amazing with the textures and pearls!