Sunday 19 February 2017

Birthday Flowers.



Another quick play with that "Spring Flower" set from Simon Says, there really are so many possibilities!!  This time I have stamped and embossed in gold onto watercolour paper before colouring with my Zig Brush markers.  The purple flower has been fussy cut and pop dotted for some added dimension. I then added the die cut sentiment and some pearls, simple but effective.

Such a lovely day here, we have just been out for a 3 mile walk in the countryside and spotted these beautiful snowdrops, Spring is on the way !!!



I shall add this card to the Wednesday  challenge at Simon Says "Fantastic Florals" and the "Anything Goes" challenge at the Simon Says Flickr page.

Have a great week

Hugs
Sally

6 comments:

Barb said...

Sally, I love seeing your cards pop up in the SSS Flickr group! ♥ You are ROCKIN' that stamp set! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge!

Connie said...

Look at those lovely snowdrops! I just love them!

Betty said...

simply beautiful, Sally

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

You're getting such great use out of that stamp set, Sally - so many looks, all different and gorgeous! And what lovely snowdrops - I don't see those around here, darn!

Dawn T said...

very pretty Sally. It's a beautiful card.

Teresa Kline said...

hello! this is amazing, I so luv these flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*