Sunday, 13 August 2017

Two new cards.


After a busy week in the garden I have found time to make some more cards, this first one uses the "Country Blooms"  stamps from Honey Bee , I have stamped and coloured the image with Zig Markers and then fussy cut out.  The large scalloped die is from Spellbinders, I decided a shaped card suited this image, I then adhered with foam tape after adding some splatters with the markers.  The Thanks die is by Simon Says, finally I added a few pearls.
I am adding this to the current challenge #77 at the Simon Says Flickr Group.





This second card was a bit of a challenge foe me as I prefer to make cards with flowers on, but I wanted to take part in the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says.  I dont have may child related stamps so I found this free Heather Ellis digital image online.  I have again coloured with Zig markers and die cut the balloon to make a shaker with glitter paper and sparkles.  The sentiment is Simon Says.

Now I am off to the garden again as its a lovely sunny day here.
Have a great Sunday,

Hugs
Sally

No comments: