Thursday 21 September 2017

Stretching my stamps!!


I am always looking for ways to stretch my stamps and after planting up my winter tubs with Cyclamens I was inspired to make a Christmas card with the "Spring Flower" set from Simon Says Stamp.




I Gold embossed the blooms from the set and coloured with Zig Markers then I added some leaves from the Altenew "Simple Flowers" set.  The Square dies making up the frame are also from Simon Says and the sentiment is Hero Arts.  So I used three different stamp sets to make up the design and I am really please with the result!

I shall add this card to both the Simon Says Wednesday challenge which this week is "Pop it Up" and also the Simon Says Flickr Group challenge #80  which is "Emboss like a Boss" and the Naughty or Nice Challenge for the month "Frame it".



Hugs
Sally

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Your Cyclamens look gorgeous, Sally! And your card is lovely - so pretty, Jo x

Betty said...

wonderful card and those spring blooms are just lovely as a Christmas flower!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you stretched that set to make cyclamens, Sally - they match your garden ones perfectly!!

Dawn T said...

Very cleverly done Sally. Both the Cyclmans on your card and in your pot are lovely. I have a pretty pink one on my windowsill at the moment. The red one looks very pretty on the card as a Christmas card.

Dotty Jo said...

And thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice too! Jo x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so pretty! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice! We appreciate your joining us! Cyndi, DT