Sunday 19 November 2017

Still Busy with Christmas Cards!


I had time to make a few more Christmas cards today, A simple Gold a White card made with the Simon Says Star Flower stamp and Gold embossed.  Stamped the image twice and fussy cut to add the Star.  Used both the Wavy Scalloped Die and the Stitched Suqaue die also from Simon Says.


This card also uses a Simon Says die , this time the "Stack of Presents" and the Canvas stripes stamp from Hero Arts.

I am adding both these cards to the Simon Says Flickr Group challenge which is "Happy Holidays".




This last card uses an older stamp from Penny Black, really love this cute image.  I have cut a tag and then stamped on the image and coloured with Zig Markers.  The background is dry embossed and I then added some bells and ribbon.  Luckily I am going to hand this card to the recipient as those bells make it a hard one to post!

This card is for the current  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge " "Furry Friends"

I have had a really productive weekend as I have also been painting my bedroom furniture.  Hope you have had a great and crafty weekend too.

Hugs
Sally.

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

These are gorgeous, Sally! I've actually managed to make five Christmas cards this weekend, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three beauties, Sally! Especially love card one with the layer medallion!!

Dawn T said...

Some gorgeous cards Sally.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Sally! I love the cute tag card, the design is lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx