Sunday 17 December 2017

New Snowflake Die!!


I thought all my Christmas card making was over for this year but I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous Simon Says Snowflake die from Ebay , it arrived in the post yesterday and I couldn't wait to use it.  Made these two simple cards using Glitter card.  For this one I used the technique I saw here at  Jennifer McGuire's blog to impress the card before adding my snowflake. I love the effect it gives.  The square dies are also Simon Says.



After cutting my first card I had a square of gold glitter card left so made this second one, also added a square of silver glitter card to this, its very sparkly and I love it!!

Adding both of these to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Stitch it".

Hugs
Sally

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great cards with that snowflake die, Sally! Especially love card one with the gold gem in the center!! Happy Holidays to you!!