Saturday 17 February 2018

Spring Birthday.



Just a quick post today as its a lovely Spring like day and I want to get in the garden.

I am in the colouring mood and had fun with my Zig Brush Markers and the "Artful Flowers" stamps from Simon Says.  After adding the flowers direct to the base card I then coloured more and cut them out to layer up on foam to create dimension.  Then added the gold embossed "Happy" die cut onto vellum.  The die cut base is also by Simon Says.

I am adding this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge  "Add a Die Cut"  and also the SSS Flickr Group Challenge "Anything Goes".

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sally, the flowers are coloured beautifully and I love the wonky stitched panel :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love all the pink flowers, Sally! So great with the vellum happy over the stems!!

Dawn T said...

very pretty Sally. Love the texture of the flowers

Jo Nevill said...

Such a pretty card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x