Tuesday 17 April 2018

More stretching my dies!



Had another play with embossing using the Simon Says "Card Wrap Die" die, this time I cut a circle of card then dry embossed the die twice  using a silicone mat. Next I blended over with Distress Oxide ink "Cracked Pistachio". Then I added my stamped fussy cut flowers across the middle of the circle to hide the seam created from the embossing.

I love this effect!

I am also adding this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Add some texture"

Have a great day.
Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That is really lovely!!

Dotty Jo said...

Looks so pretty! Jo x

Tracy Freeman said...

Sally this is beautiful, that pop of mint green is just perfect.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sally! Just love the halves of the gate embossed into a circle!! Perfect with the yellow blossoms!

Dawn T said...

another beautiful card Sally. I really do love the pistachio colour