Monday 21 May 2018

More Masculine!



I needed a quick masculine card and so decided to use a Tim Holtz stencil and some Distress Oxide ink . The colours are Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio, love these colours together, they always say "Blue and Green should never be seen" but I think they go together well!!  The die cut is from Altenew.



Quick and simple to make!!

I will add this to the "Stencil it" challenge at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Another glorious day here so I am off to the garden to read, have a great day!!

Hugs
Sally

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love this, Sally! The big HI is perfect for adding the Happy Birthday label and the background works so well for a man!

Dotty Jo said...

Very stylish, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Love the combination of the blue and green. Superb masculine card.

ankitag612 said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I love damask and I love the way you used this stencil. The tone of green and aqua with a slght ombre effect.. just too beautiful for words! Thank you so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

Hayley said...

Really like this. I’ve never used stencils before but will now have a play x

NewMag24 said...

Thanks a lot.