Sunday 29 July 2018

Weddings!!



My daughter asked me to make a wedding card for her friend who got married yesterday, she wanted it pink and white so I decided to use the Beautiful Day stamp set from Altenew.  I stamped and embossed with Gold embossing powder then added highlights with Zig markers.  Then I fussy cut and layered up on the card.  The sentiment is computer generated and I then added pearls for added shimmer. I shall add this card to the "Anything Goes" challenge at the Simon Says Wednesday challenge blog.

Luckily the weather stayed good for the wedding as after the drought we have had some really heavy rain with high winds.  Hopefully its going to improve next week.

Have a great week

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card, Sally! Lovely colours and layering, and such a lovely typeface too! Jo x

Marge said...

Love the white background and the heart diecuts give the card an interesting look! So elegant and beautiful, Sally. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge
×

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a beautiful wedding card, Sally! Just love the big blooms with the personalized heart!!