Sunday 9 December 2018

Sorry the Snowflakes are back!!!!


I have definitely had a theme running through my cards this year SNOWFLAKES lol!!! Here are a couple more cards this time in a non traditional colour scheme.  Love this pink glitter paper and have cut lots of snowflakes in it.  This first CAS card uses Simon Says dies, Stitched Squares, Holiday Frames and Rina snowflake. 



For this second card (a revamp of  this card)  I stamped and embossed in white the SSS Kaleidoscope background onto water colour paper. Then coloured with Zig Brush markers in pastel colours. I then added my sparkly layered snowflake and the SSS Holiday Frame die cut in a shimmery cream card.  Then just added the sequins.  Loved making these in the pinks gives such a great look!

I shall add both these cards to the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge "Die Cuts". 

Have a great Sunday.

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards as always, Sally! Jo x

Betty said...

wonderful cards in those colors, Sally - never get tired of snowflakes!

Dawn T said...

totally amazing snowflake cards. Love the pretty colours.