Saturday 23 March 2019

Cute Elephants!!



I wanted to take part in this weeks Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge, the theme is "Cute" this week.  I have recently got these Heffy Doodles Elephant stamps and dies, perfect for this challenge. After stamping and die cutting my elephants and balloons I decided to make a card and matching tag. I coloured my images with Zig Brush markers then had to decide on the background, after playing for a while I wanted to keep it simple so distressed the background with Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Oxide ink then using a stencil added the wavy design.  The sentiments are computer generated.  I had fun with these and know these stamps are going to be well used!!

Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cute! Love that beautiful stencilled background on each card, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Totally cute Sally. Love the soft stenciled backgrounds.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little ellies, Sally!! Just love the "jungle" behind them!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Sally! The elephants are adorable and your stencil work looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx