Wednesday 18 December 2019

Last Minute Madness!!


Its the last Christmas Kickstart Challenge of 2019 and I knew I had to play along.  I have really enjoyed taking part in this challenge this year, it also meant that I was ahead when it came to creating my cards for Christmas and it wasn't such a mad rush!


The last challenge of the year is "Anything Goes" or "Last Minute Madness".  I decided to ink up and colour these cute penguins again from "Heffy Doodles", love this set and its certainly been well used this year.  First I die cut four glittery snowflakes using Simon Says dies and stuck them to some white card, I then cut out the snow letters using alphabet dies from Altenew making sure the snowflakes were perfectly placed.  I layered them up to make the card thicker.



Next I stuck them to my embossed panel using foam taper to raise them up.  I then added the little penguin peeking through.

I will also add this to the Simon Says Flickr challenge "Die Cutting"

We are in for a few wet and windy days here  so I shall be up in my craft room making a few more cards!

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another gorgeous card - love those Heffy Doodles penguins, Sally! Big hint - don't put them away yet. Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge throughout 2019, and thanks also for the beautiful card that arrived today; it's a stunner. Big hugs, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Simply gorgeous Sally. This is one super cute card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable and elegant all at once, Sally! Love your sweet penguin peeking round the O - so cute! And what yummy glittery snowflakes on the SNW! Happy holidays!!