Thursday 25 June 2020

Friendship!

 
Made this card for the Simon Says Flickr Group Challenge "Friendship" using the Simon Says Centre Cut Flowers which I stamped and embossed in white before colouring with Zigs and fussy cutting.
I then cut die cut a square background card and embossed half with a wood grain folder.



I layered up the flowers onto foam tape and then added a gold die cut sentiment.



I shall also add this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes".

Hope you are having a good week , we are having a mini heatwave at the moment but are expecting some thunderstorms tonight, I do love a good storm!!

Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a pretty flower cluster, Sally! Just love the delicate colors (especially purple!) and you amazing fussy cutting!! Perfect with the gold sentiment and the partially embossed background!!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Sally. Love the embossing on the background.