Monday 27 July 2020

Starry, Starry Night!





Time to play along again with the Christmas Kickstart Challenge  This time the theme is "Starry, Starry Night "I made this really simple card just using my Simon Says dies.


The silver background paper  has been embossed with a falling snow folder and adhered to the base card.  I then die cut the various elements of the gnome  and adhered it to the Merry Christmas frame. The background paper is old and from my stash.




I am also adding this to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Reach for the stars" I love this little gnome ands know its going to be well used .

Its another wet day here but the weather is set to improve tomorrow, looking forward to getting in the garden again.

Have a great week

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your starry background paper, Sally! Perfect for your gnome in his polaroid!! Love the embossed stitched panel too!!

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card, Sally! Love the gnome in the frame and the beautiful background too. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Dawn T said...

So cute Sally. Love this little gnome.

Pia S said...

I need this Christmas gnome!! So fun and I love your combination of red and grey shades, very fitting for this style of card. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart. Pia, Guest Elf