Monday 24 August 2020

Flowery Thanks!


The current Simon Says Flickr Group challenge is "Playing with stencils" and as I don't have many stencils I decided to improvise with my new Leafy Branch die from Simon says.  I cut the image from a piece of old card and used this as a stencil to create the leafy background  with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink.  I also added some Salty Ocean ink around the leaves.  I then added a Sunflower that I had already stamped and coloured  and found in my bits box.  Not sure of  the make of the stamp. 


 

I then just added the die cut sentiment , also from Simon Says. 

Have a great week.

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautifully stenciling, Sally, and I love the sunflower - so happy!!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Sally. I'm currently taking a stencil class - great idea to use a your die to make your own stencil. Love the soft colour of your leaves and that sunflower is a stunner.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful, Sally! 💜 You always make beautiful cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com