Tuesday 6 October 2020

Li'l Gnome!!

I wanted to take part in the Christmas Kickstart Challenge again and this time the theme is "Festive Sweet Treats"  The only thing I could find in my Christmas box that was suitable was the pre-cut candy cane.  So I decided to pair it with a die cut Gnome made using the Simon Says "Li'l Gnome".


I also used the Simon Says "snowflakes" and "Holiday Frame" set.
I shall also add this card to the Simon Says Flickr group challenge "Anything Goes"




 This gnome die is a real favourite of mine . 

Have a great week
Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Isn't he great! Love how neatly he fits into that frame. Another lovely card, Sally. Thanks for joining Chrissie and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That gnomie really makes me smile every time I see it! Just love him with the candy cane, Sally, and that layered snowflake behind looks amazing with the polaroid!!

Dawn T said...

So sweet Sally. Love gnomes and this one is fabulous.

Chrissie said...

I love this little gnome and if we could actually see his face I'm sure he would be smiling to be holding such a fab treat!
Thanks for sharing with Christmas Kickstart this time!
Chrissie - Guest Elf!