Tuesday 24 November 2020

A card remake!









I was so pleased with how this Gnome card turned out that I decided to have another go using these cute reindeer stamps from Clearly Besotted.  I already had the distressed background as I made two last week while my blending brushes were still coloured red! I then added the gold glitter die cut snowflake border from Simon Says and some sequins to add more sparkle.



I then stamped and coloured the reindeer, die cut and pop dotted them onto my card.  The sentiment has been computer generated.


I shall add this card to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge who's theme is "Twas the night before Christmas"  hopefully Santa's reindeer will be racing across the sky on Christmas Eve!

I will also add it to the Simon Says Flickr Group Challenge "Holiday Cards" and the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Christmas"

Its a lovely day here and I am hoping to get out in the garden before it turns much colder later in the week.  Have a great week.


Hugs

Sally
 

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

My, you are quick, Sally!! Just love your trio of Santa's reindeer flying across the sky with the beautiful snowflake border!!

Dotty Jo said...

What a great 're-make', Sally! Works every bit as well as the original and looks lovely. Thanks for getting the party started at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Dawn T said...

such a super cute card Sally. Those reindeer are really cute.

Arlene said...

Adorable - so cute.