Saturday 24 July 2021

Embossing!


After a gorgeous week of glorious sun we now have more rainy days due,  disappointing but I have had more time to get in the craft room and make a card.




I love Distress Oxide inks and the blend beautifully, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade make a fabulous bright and summery mix when blended a perfect backdrop to the Gerbera Daisy Background.

I stamped with embossing ink and the heat embossed with clear powder. I then added a small border of patterned paper to the side before mounting on my card. I then just added the sentiment and sequins.


 


I shall add this card to the current Simon Says Flickr challenge "Emboss it"

Looking forward to watching some of the Olympics today, have a great weekend.

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Sally! Love the colours and your stamping, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a sunny, happy card, Sally!! Just love it!!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

It's a beautiful sunny card in lovely colors Sally. Lovely idea to add that little piece of patterned paper and the sequins are the finishing touch.
Greetings Miranda

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Sally. The colours are so beautiful. Great card.