Wednesday 1 December 2021

Holly Berries!



I recently won this Holly Side Strips die from Poppy Stamps and couldn't wait to have a play with it. 
I die cut the holly and coloured with my Zig markers.  The Chunky Merry die is from Simon Says and I decided to stick with the red, green and white theme.  Just added red gems for sparkle.


Such an easy card to make but so bright and cheerful.


 I shall add this card to the current SSS Flickr group challenge "Winter Wishes".

We are off to do some Christmas shopping today just hoping the shops aren't too busy! Have a great day.

Hugs

Sally

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a beautiful card Sally. Love the pretty green holly and what a lovely Merry die.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty with the holly sprigs, Sally! Just love the jumbo Merry too!!