Saturday 1 January 2022

New Crafty Bits!

Before Christmas I was lucky enough to win a Simon Says Gift card and this new "Arched Leaf and Flower Bloom"  die flew into my basket!  I love how versatile it is. 

For my first card with it I decided to cut in gold purple and lime. I also die cut a square background and embossed with Altenew's "Garden Harmony" folder.



Just added some pearls to the flowers and a stamped and embossed in gold "Happy Birthday".



 I am adding this card to the current Flickr challenge at  Simon Says "Anything Goes" and the "Flowers" challenge at Die Cut Divas!  

Wishing all my followers a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to our January challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas. Happy New Year Sally!

Arlene said...

Hi Sally, You're the first to enter the Die Cut Divas' challenge of "flowers" and I love the embossing and colors you used. Glad you could join us.

I can see how versatile that die would be - all kinds of colors and occasions.

Michelle N. said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love, love, love that color combo! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas Flower Challenge!

Lagene said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS!