Saturday 5 March 2022

Thanks Card.

I needed a quick Thank You card and as I already had the "Arched Leaf and Flower "  Simon Says die on my desk ready , I cut some more flowers, this time with spring time colours and some gorgeous gingham card from Papermill Direct.



Such an easy card to put together, just added the die cut sentiment and some sequins for added sparkle.


 I am adding this card to the challenge at the Simon Says Flickr group "Favourite Technique" as die cutting is definitely one of my favs although I have many favourites!!

I will also add it to the SSS Wednesday challenge "Add a Die Cut"

I have just had a lovely week up in Surrey visiting my new Granddaughter Eva, giving her mum a little break while I took her for long walks in her pram.  I was so lovely spending time with them.

Hugs

Sally


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another beauty with that set, Sally!! Just love your flower colors against that gingham!!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Sally! Jo x

Dawn T said...

So gorgeous Sally. Love the fabulous colours of the flowers against the checked background.