Saturday 17 September 2022

Platform Pop Up Birthday!





I have just got the Lawn Fawn " Platform Pop Up" die and have had fun creating lots of cards with it. This first card is for a 1st birthday and I knew these cute animal stamps from Heffy Doodles would be perfect. They are from the "Two by Two Safari " set and the little monkey is from an older Sugar Peas design set. 


 I stampede and die cut all the animals and then coloured with alcohol markers.  The card itself was really easy to make with the dies provided, I just used some patterned card I had in my stash.

 


Such a fun card to make.
 I shall add this card to the Die Cut Divas challenge, this month its "Anything Goes" and also the LOVE Flickr group challenge. also "Anything Goes".

Hope you enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Sally

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable pop up, Sally! You certainly did that new die justice with your darling jungle scene!!

Arlene said...

Such a darling card. I just love the way the animals sit on that wonderful platform. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the September challenge.