Monday 20 March 2023

Spring is in the Air




We had a lovely sunny day here in Dorset yesterday and I was able to get out into the garden and do some weeding and tidying up.  I was then inspired to make a spring themed birthday card . I already had the Pink Fresh  foiled and stencilled back panel made ready to use ( when I have my foiling machine out I tend to make a few panels to have in my stash for later use) and I decided to cut it into a square shape.


I mounted it onto my card base and added this die cut flower from Memory Box , then added the pearls and foiled sentiment.



 I am going to add this card to the challenge over at Die Cut Divas "Anything Goes" and The Love Flickr Group Challenge.  
Unfortunately its raining again today , one small taste of Spring and back to the rain!
Have a great week.
Hugs
Sally


 

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I don't think I've seen a background like this and it's just beautiful. Adding the flower and sentiment was like adding frosting to the cake.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our “Anything Goes” challenge.

Dawn T said...

Such a pretty card Sally. Love the pretty colours

Cindy C. said...

Oh wow this is just lovely!! Thanks for playing with us this March at Die Cut Divas.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cool background - love the colors you stenciled, Sally! So glad you added this beauty at the Divas!!