Tuesday 12 December 2023

Chrstmas whites!




 I have had a really busy time lately and its been a while since I posted anything,  I am back now and here is a card for the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge "If its Christmassy Link it Up"



I wanted to make some cards using a mainly white palette and this is one of them.  I used a really old start embossing folder for the edge of the base card. I then just added die cuts and a pink bow. A very simple card to make but I like the simple design and I will be trying more like this.


The star die is by Memory Box and the branch is a Simon Says die. I have at last finished and written my cards for this year, It was a bit of a rush towards the end and I must be more organised next year!

Hope you are enjoying your week.
Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I do love white on white, and that little pop of pink is adorably cute! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart. Your pictures are always so beautifully staged too - I think I need a few tips! Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a beauty in white with the sweet pink bow, Sally! Love the wispy fibers with your star and berry branch too!! Well done on finishing your cards - I finished yesterday - yay!!

Dawn T said...

this is simply stunning Sally. Just love the tiny touch of pink with your ribbon.