Sunday 30 October 2011

Texture Challenges!


Both The Lily Pad Blog and Moxie Fab World are running a texture challenge at the moment so this is my entry for both challenges.
 My poinsettia flowers are cut using a Sizzix die and then I have run them through a herringbone  embossing folder before shaping and sticking together adding some seed beads to the center with Glossy Accents. The leaves are made with the leaf stamp from the Blossom Art set from Hero Arts.
For the background I have stamped my new Flower Dots stamp and embossed in white, its then distressed with Fired Brick and Barn Door distress inks.

I have been busy this morning  making more Piccallili so I can give some away as presents, its back to work for me  tomorrow!!



10 comments:

Lin said...

Gorgeous texture, Sally! So glad you joined us again at Lily Pad! Good luck on both challenges!

susanne said...

I love this beautiful, joyful Christmas card Sally!

Barb said...

This is such a pretty card, Sally!

Jacqueline said...

Your flowers are just gorgeous Sally!!

Sanne said...

Gorgeous card Sally - so classic christmas!

Dawn T said...

Sally.... what an wonderful card. Love your poinsettia. Great idea to add the texture to the petals

Jessi Fogan said...

I just love all the embossing texture on this card! The flowers especially - herringbone is just the right touch :)

Alice said...

so pretty! love the background and the flowers are beautiful! fabulous card, Sally!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sally! Thanks again for linking up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Brenda said...

I missed this card somehow Sally! I really love that background! I love that background stamp, I have also ordered it but it's taking forever to get here! So beautiful in red!