Monday 5 November 2012

Winter Town!!






























 I really love my Winter Town stamp from Hero Arts and have made quite a few different cards with it this year.  I decided to ink it up again at the weekend and make a couple of cards for the new Hero Arts challenge "Bring on the Bling".  My bling is very subtle, just some glitter for the snow but I love the effect it has even on a fairly simple card.

This card is also for the challenge at A Blog Named Hero which is to use punched or die cut shapes.

























Here is my second card with just a ring of glitter round the central oval.  This town stamp really is so versatile and I now have two more flat cards to post!!!




11 comments:

Lin said...

Oh Sally, these are delicious - what a wonderful combination of stamps! You know how much I love my blues.....YUMMY!

Cathy A said...

Such pretty wintery scenes Sally, I love the way you have framed the second one.

LauraJane:) said...

I love that stamp more and more each time you show us a card using it.
LOVE the glimmer for snow:)

joy said...

Two more beautiful cards, Sally! I love how many ways you have used this stamp.

SewSuzySew said...

Lovely Cards!
You've inspired me to try to produce flat cards too ... a challenge for me, as you know I love my layers lol!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous cards, Sally! I especially love the first one! It is like looking into a winter wonderland. I have this stamp, and you have surely inspired me!

Dawn T said...

both are quite stunning Sally.

MS said...

Winter Wonderland on a card! Beautiful! Love the color, love the feeling! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

Brenda said...

These are beautiful Sally! I really love that blue and when you add the sparkle it does make me think of those clear midnight skies we can sometimes experience!

Alice said...

love the shades of blue and such elegant designs!! gorgeous cards, Sally! love them both! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Lisa said...

I don't know if I've seen that stamp before but it's lovely! I like both of these!!