Sunday 21 April 2013

A new CAS challenge!!

I have just found this new challenge blog for CAS cards and decided to have a go, I like the sketch idea, I always find sketch challenges a bit harder to do and I need to get my brain working!!
I got so engrossed in it that I actually made two cards.


































I love this beetle car stamp and it always looks fun paper pieced.




 This is my second card, using die cuts and my dogs tooth embossing folder.
I am also entering these in the CAS-ual Friday challenge.




At last we have some spring like weather here and I have been out in the garden tidying up and planting some seeds.  I hope it lasts!


15 comments:

Lin said...

Love both these, Sally - the lime is really appealing to me lately and that flowered bug is TOO CUTE!

Nancy said...

Beautiful CAS designs, Sally! I love them both!

lostinpaper said...

Both your cards are wonderful Sally. LOVE that fabulous bright green butterfly!
Thanks for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week, so glad you found our challenge and the sketch inspiring!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the BUG!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great cards, but the second one is my favorite - That lime green just pops!

Arlene said...

I love the simple sketch and your cards are mouth watering gorgeous.

You can these into the Die Cut Divas' challenge at http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/washi-birthday-challenge-for-april.html. Hope to see you there! :)

Dawn T said...

Both cards are lovely Sally. Perfect CAS cards.

Jessi Fogan said...

If I had a Bug I would HAVE to have it with flowers :) I love it! Fabulous pop of colours against the neutral background. I love the lime too - and these are awesome sketches. I love playing there :)

Laura said...

Yummy cards Sally - Love them both
:)

Ardyth said...

I love your his and hers version of the sketch - it's so versatile! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Paru Mahtani said...

Absolutely lovely!!! love the little retro car!!

Lindsay said...

Great cards Sally! I adore them both! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wonderful! Perfect cards. Kim

Darnell said...

I so love your flowered love bug and your lime butter fly is incredible! Congratulations, Sally, for the HM shoutout from CTS!!

Deb said...

Both cards are awesome! Love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!