Wednesday 16 October 2013

Snowmen!!


I have had time to make  couple more Christmas cards using my favourite snowman stamp and die from Hero Arts.  The background is also a Hero Arts stamp from last year.  These little cards will be perfect to post out as they are not bulky!!

I am adding these cards to the "Simon Says Wednesday Challenge"  Which is Christmas cards!!



I am having another really busy week, we are still one short in the school office and its a busy time of year.  I am looking forweard to half term and more time to craft!!


6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Sally. I must get the snowman stamp and die out and have a bit more play time. It is a great set.

Robin K. said...

These are darling Sally and will surely bring a smile to their recipient's face:)

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards Sally! If I see this little snowman around blogland I always think - 'oh look, there's sally's snowman!' Jo x

joy said...

Love this card, Sally! I just purchased this set at Michael's about a month ago and you have inspired me to get it out and use it. Hopefully I can do so for this challenge.

Brenda said...

Oh gosh, I love this guy more and more everytime you use him! And in pink, swoon!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable cards!! Love that big snowman!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa