Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Snowmen!!


I have had time to make  couple more Christmas cards using my favourite snowman stamp and die from Hero Arts.  The background is also a Hero Arts stamp from last year.  These little cards will be perfect to post out as they are not bulky!!

I am adding these cards to the "Simon Says Wednesday Challenge"  Which is Christmas cards!!



I am having another really busy week, we are still one short in the school office and its a busy time of year.  I am looking forweard to half term and more time to craft!!


6 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous Sally. I must get the snowman stamp and die out and have a bit more play time. It is a great set.

Robin K. said...

These are darling Sally and will surely bring a smile to their recipient's face:)

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards Sally! If I see this little snowman around blogland I always think - 'oh look, there's sally's snowman!' Jo x

joy said...

Love this card, Sally! I just purchased this set at Michael's about a month ago and you have inspired me to get it out and use it. Hopefully I can do so for this challenge.

Brenda said...

Oh gosh, I love this guy more and more everytime you use him! And in pink, swoon!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable cards!! Love that big snowman!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa