Monday 2 November 2015

Hero Arts Scramble



On Saturday afternoon while hubby was watching sport on TV  I had an hour or so to spare, so I took part in the 90 minute scramble over at the Hero Arts flickr group.  Its been a while since I took part in one of these but the timing was right so I had a go.  Heather set the challenge, which was to make some tags and used a recycled item on the tags. 
 I had time to make two entry's, the first was fairly simple as I had all the stamps still on my desk after making these cards.  My recycled items are the tiny foam stars at the tops of the trees , I rescued these from a card I received last year. ( I am always saving bits off cards and presents)




The second tag uses a background cut from a card that I made and didn't send as I didn't really like it!  I rushed this one too finish in the 90 minutes and the coloring on the Santa is not really up to scratch!

I am going to add these to this weeks Wednesday challenge at Simon Says.

It was fun taking part and I have some tags made ready for Christmas!


1 comment:

Lin said...

I LOVE your mix of the new tree against that beautiful village, Sally! It makes for a magical creation! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!