Tuesday 10 November 2015

Thanks



I have had such a busy week and have just realized that I haven't added the card I made for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge yet.  The weather is so dull and dismal here that its been hard to get a good photograph of it, this one will have to do!! The stamp is an old Hero Arts one that I have watercoloured with distress inks. The Thanks die is from Simon Says Stamp.

Hope you are having a good week.  I am just off to my daughters school to hear some children read.


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

A gorgeous card, Sally. Hope you enjoy reading with the children as much as I always do - for me it's one of the best things about working in a school, Jo x

Cindy C. said...

Sweet card Sally!!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Sally, a lovely design and papers, your poppies are beautifully water coloured and fabulous sentiment die.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wenesday Challenge.

Jingle said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Dawn T said...

so pretty. This is one of my favourite Hero Arts stamps

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a gorgeous poppy card, Sally! I love the thanks down the side!