Tuesday 16 May 2017

Emboss Resist


I have just received this Simon Says Stamp "Star Flower Background" as a recent prize and I just had to ink it up straight away.  This is the perfect stamp for the emboss resist technique (one of my favourites)  For this first card I have used a piece of patterned paper and stamped in white before distressing with Tea Dye ink.  I then highlighted the hearts and dots with a gold pen.  The sentiment is Hero Arts which I have layered up and added some wire detail.


 For this second card I have stamped and embossed in gold and the distressed with Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Ripe Persimmon inks.




I shall add these cards to the Simon Says Flickr Group challenge#71  which is "Favourite Technique".

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunningly beautiful cards, Sally! I love this stamp... Which has now rocketed to no.1 on my wishlist! Jo x

Dawn T said...

Awesome Sally. Such a pretty stamp.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beautiful birthday cards, Sally! Just love both versions using that fabulous image!!

Jacqueline said...

Stunning!