Wednesday 14 June 2017

Summer Poppies!


May and June have been very busy months for me including , a holiday to Nice and a weeks trip with my daughters school to Purbeck so I have not stepped foot in my craft room for ages, I received some new goodies before I went on holiday to France and have just found time to play with them.  I made this card for my friends wedding anniversary next month with my new Painted Poppy stamp from Altenew. The Die cut frame is from "My Favourite Things" and I love the effect.




I stamped and gold embossed the sentiment onto vellum.  I shall add this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge  which is "Emboss it" and also the Flickr group "Love Handmade cards" June challenge "Summer celebrations".

Unfortunately I shall be unable to craft now for another couple of weeks  as we are housesitting for my cousin.  Hopefully July will be a bit quieter and I will get to play again with my new stamps and also do some blog visiting.

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love how you show off the dimensions, Sally! The embossing is lovely! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Emboss It” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Dawn T said...

Just awesome Poppies Sally. Sounds like life is being good to you. I loved seeing your photos online

Betty said...

such a pretty card, Sally - love how you used the frame - your friends will love this card!

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty card, Sally!