Sunday 25 June 2017

Patterned Paper


We are back from a weeks house sitting for my cousin and I have at last made it to my craft room again, I wanted to join in the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says so hunted through my huge stash of patterned paper to do this fussy cut card.  I used the "Spring Flower" stamp set from Simon Says and also their "Stitched Square "Dies, also added some pearls for a little sparkle.



Here are three shots I took in my cousins garden, he is a huge wildlife fan and encourages it to visit his garden.  The badger is a regular visitor, he loves peanuts!!



The squirrels eat all the seeds that fall from the bird feeders.



And this is a Damsel fly that was attracted to the pond in the garden.

Hope you all have a good week , I am off again to help with another school trip so no more crafting now to next week!

Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the flowers on patterned paper, Sally - you have found so many great looks with that stamp set!! Gorgeous photographs too - glad you had fun at your cousin's!!

Barbara said...

Love this card and want to try something similar!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Sally. The PP is perfect for the flowers. What fun to have all that wild life in your cousin's backyard.

Brenda in IN said...

This is a gorgeous use of pattern papers. I love the flowers and the framing. That badger is huge!