Saturday 21 October 2017

Autumn Leaves



I was keen to take part in the Simon Says Wednesday challenge, this week its a photo challenge.  My inspiration was the photo of all the fallen Autumnal leaves.



This is my card created using only Die Cuts, the leaf die is from Simon Says, its the Berkshire Border Leaf Die and I have cut it in various colours to form this collage.  I also added some pearls and my Hello sentiment.


There are lots of fallen leaves here as we have been experiencing some high winds this weekend, hope the weather is better where you are.

Hugs
Sally

6 comments:

Betty said...

love the design of your card, Sally - scrumptious colors!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great color combo, Sally - just love what you've been doing with that leave die!!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Unknown said...

Great card, love the colours :)
Hugs Kaz x

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous leaves Sally. Loving your autumn cards

Gayatri said...

Love the pile of leaves. Fab card. Great take on the photo inspiration. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Photo Inspiration Challenge. Gayatri xx