Wednesday 11 October 2017

New Challenge for me!!

I have found a new challenge blog and its one I am sure to visit again as its called "The Flower Challenge" and as you know I love making cards with flowers.





The theme is use you favourite flower and this Altenew "Beautiful Bloom" is a definite favourite although I do have a few flower stamps in my stash that I love to use. I have stamped and embossed the flower twice in White then have fussy cut and layered up.  The striped background is an old stamp from Hero Arts and the Scalloped die is Simon Says.
There are lots of great prizes ( I would love to with the Concord and 9th stamp from Severn Hills Crafts)  have a go there is still time to enter.

I am also adding this to the Simon Says World Cardmaking Day challenge.

Its a rainy day here so hopefully I can ink up my stamps again!!

Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, that flower is stunning and I love the curved border
Hugs Kaz xx

Betty said...

just lovely Sally and the striped background is perfect! must look for my old HA stamp as it's a good one to have!

TaeEun said...

Altenew's Beautiful Day is one of my favorite floral stamps too! Love the coral color and that you layered the petals! Beautiful design! Thank you so much for celebrating with us at The Flower Challenge! So glad you found us :)! Hope you come back soon to play along!

Dotty Jo said...

Sounds like just your sort of challenge! Gorgeous card, Sally. I'll take a look, but I just can't cut it with floral designs - only wish I could, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous card, Sally! Just love the layered flower with the stripe behind!!