Sunday 21 January 2018

Happy Birthday!



In between decorating our bedroom ( and waiting for paint to dry) I found a little time to make a card.  Used the Beautiful Day Stamp set from Altenew and Square die and sentiment from Simon Says.  I coloured the flowers with Zig Brush markers , my favorite colouring medium. The sentiment is stamped and embossed in gold.



I also layered up the flower and also layered up the square onto craft foam for more dimension.

I am adding this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Blog "Add a Sentiment" and also the Simon Says Flickr Group Challenge "Friendship".

Off to put the second coat on the walls now !!

Hugs
Sally

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and gold sentiment
Hugs Kaz xx

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Sally! your colouring is gorgeous and your embossing is so crisp. Which powder are you using? I have no success with gold powders at all, so would appreciate pointing in the right direction! Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous birthday card, Sally! Just love the floral swag in the corner, colored so beautifully!!

Dawn T said...

such an elegant card Sally. Love the watercoloured flower.

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is so pretty and elegant. I especially love your watercoloured flower.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x