Friday 19 January 2018

Two New Cards


This card is so out of my comfort zone as I much prefer flowery, girly cards but after seeing these new Picture Book Animal dies over at Simon Says I really wanted to have a go with them  Luckily I won a gift card and added this monkey die to my basket.  The Quadrangle Frame die is also by Simon Says. I did add some colour to the monkey with my Zig Marker as I thought the image needed lifting a bit. Really pleased with the result (may have to get more of these dies lol).

I shall add this to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge blog "Add a Sentiment".





 I am trying to take part in Kathy's 30 Day colouring challenge and this is a stamp from Tim Holtz that I coloured with my Zig Brush Markers. I definitely need some more practice with my water colouring!!
I shall also add this card to the Simon Says challenge this week.

Have a fun weekend.
Hugs
Sally

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fab cards, Sally - darling monkey & I love the coloring on your beautiful blooms!!

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great, Sally! Two beautiful cards, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Two lovely cards Sally. Really like the flowery one. Your little monkey is so sweet.

Virginia L. said...

FAB work as always, Sally! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!