Sunday 18 March 2018

More Snow and Spring Flowers!!



As I write this post this is what's happening in my garden, after a week of spring like temperatures we have been plunged back into winter with this snow storm!! It looks so pretty out there but I am wishing for Spring and all the lovely Spring flowers!!





I have been playing with my new "Modern Flowers Card Wrap " die from Simon Says and decided to cut two and place on my card base to from a circle.  I then stamped and embossed in gold Some SSS "Artful Flowers" and watercolour in yellow to look like the primroses that were just flowering in the woods near here. I layered these along the die cut join then added pearls and sentiment.  They make me smile even though we are snowed in!!

Adding this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Easter Inspired" and the SSS Flickr Group Challenge "Springtime/Easter"

Hope the weather is better where you are.

Hugs
Sally

6 comments:

Lin said...

Sally, I LOVE mixing flowers with this pretty die! And so sweet in yellow! The big letters remind me of a picket fence, too, so everything works so nicely together! Well done!

Betty said...

lovely card Sally - those flowers are so pretty - our spring weather disappeared too but no snow

Dotty Jo said...

Love your design, Sally. A badly needed springtime fix, Jo x

Unknown said...

Your garden looks so pretty Sally but I know what you mean about wishing for the spring flowers now....Spring is my favourite season and the way it is going this year we are going to skip it completely Lol
Love your gorgeous card, that die in the background is so pretty and makes the perfect backdrop for those beautiful flowers
Hugs Kaz xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sally :-) the modern flowers die is so pretty and I love the bright cheerful trail of flowers, this is definitely Spring on a card, very lovely :-)

Love the winter wonderland pic too ;-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Dawn T said...

STUNNING Sally. I just love this one. It really is so pretty.